- Frequency response from 3 Hz to 28 KHz
- 24 ohms impedance
- 1-year warranty with the headphone
- Closed-Back design.
- 26.6*22.8*6.4 cm of dimensions
- 3.5 mm gold plated jack
- 40 mm headphone drivers.
- Wired headphone
- 240 grams weight without connector and cable
- 1.2 meters cable length
- 106 dB/mW sensitivity
Sound & Bass Quality
The sound quality is good but the vocals are not that clear because they are bass heavy headphones
For the bass lovers, they are the other best headphones under 5000.
If you want to use them for professional use then they may disappoint, they produce a great amount of bass and just a good amount of sound clarity.
The frame of the headband shows the visible steel which is nice and strong too. Under the headband, you got a half inch of caution which makes it more comfortable.
Headphones do feel a little cheap but attractive, looks like metal housing but made up of plastic.
The leather earpads feel very soft and very comfortable. The earcups can turn around 180 degrees which is a pretty good thing. Cable is 1.2 meters long and its tangle free.
Headphones first impression will give you an awesome look and good feel. The shininess of the headphone gives you a stylish and sturdy look.
The cable is flat which means no tension of tangle. The ear padding feels very soft so don’t worry about comfort. They are very comfortable.
The cord is non-removable and The speakers are 40 mm which we consider good.
You got a inbuilt microphone which I like most, it works perfectly.
- It has microphone.
- Bass is awesome, feels like Dolby digital theater.
- Nice packing.
- Anyone can use them for 5 hours continuously.
- Good comfortable.
- The microphone also works to take or end calls.
- Blocks almost 95% of outside sound.
- No carry bag.
- Build quality is not up to mark.